StopTheSeizures.org is a parental advocacy group for the legalization of medical cannabis (marijuana) in Maryland for children with epilepsy. We are committed to advocating for safe and legal access to cannabis and to educating parents and the public about cannabis.
- To support and educate parents about the benefits of cannabis therapy for children with epilepsy.
- To serve parents as a patient advocacy resource on medical cannabis related issues.
- To present information to the public about medical cannabis, including articles in the news, access to medical cannabis research findings, and general information.
- To work with the politicians on passing medical cannabis policy that provides safe and legal access to children with epilepsy.
- To share information and personal experiences.
For Questions or Comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org